
I decided to customise an iGoogle homepage for myself today. This is a personalised home page that you can access from any computer.
You can choose a style
You can add bookmarks to all your favourite pages by adding the bookmark gadget
You can add feeds to BBC news and weather
You can add a second tab if you want but I don't think I'd ever have the energy to turn the page. These tabs and pages can be shared and you can add other ready made tabs to your iGoogle page, such as a 'Medical journals' tab that feeds with stories from JAMA etc. The second tab arrives ready populated with likely feeds, for instance my tab was called 'libraries' and it fed me stories from several reputable librarians' sites. These were all good interesting sites and the sort of thing one ought to be keeping up to date with.
I am very pleased indeed .
Comments