HLG conference 2010 presentations online

Since I sadly did not make the 2010 HLG conference I was glad to see that a lot of the presentations are now online. So far, investigating, I learned about a new corporate blog the health informationist, learned that some comparatively small libraries are sparing manpower for library support for clinical audit and learned about the Centre for Reviews and Dissemination at York and their CRD database, which offers abstracts, nhs evaluations and health technology assessments.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hi Anna,

I am not sure I would call the Health Informaticist a corporate blog! Hope you found the presentation useful and will be interested in the stuff we post to the blog.

AFricker
Isla Kuhn said…
thanks for the reminder to check out the presentations for HLG - there were quite a few things I would have liked to hear, but ppt will have to do.
Agree about Health Informationist - I find it very useful.