I see a link on Martyn Everett's Booksurfer Blog to a story on Digital Spy that the BBC are going to digitize 80 years worth of Radio Times' with the aim of producing a guide to every programme ever aired on their airways. Does this mean we are one step closer to my ultimate fantasy: being to download any show ever made?
I know many have probably been lost but it does seem such a pity that there are great shows out there that were only aired once or twice, (I am hoping for the return of the very obscure Men of Iron, a show about Brunel and steam, myself.)
Incidentally, friends tells me that Digital Spy is seriously addictive.... I shall give it a whirl.
I know many have probably been lost but it does seem such a pity that there are great shows out there that were only aired once or twice, (I am hoping for the return of the very obscure Men of Iron, a show about Brunel and steam, myself.)
Incidentally, friends tells me that Digital Spy is seriously addictive.... I shall give it a whirl.
Comments